Monday, November 9, 2009

Chairman of the Board.

On October 27th we had our first official public school, preschool meeting with some of the preschool faculty and Luke's therapists and service coordinators/providers. There were 8 adults and then myself and Luke discussing what direction we might consider going when Luke is eligible to start school on his 3rd birthday (or probably a week or so later since his birthday falls on a Saturday and during spring break). We have classroom observations coming up around January and then the actual deciding meeting mid-March. I just can't believe that the time is almost upon us!

I had to take a few pictures because Luke was being his typical, Mr. Personality, self. Since Linda (his beloved physical therapist) was there, he kept calling her out and informing her of what he was up to (after making us all laugh he announced "Linda! I'm LAUGHING!") I guess you had to be there but trust me- it was super cute.

He finally just went and sat in Linda's lap. Maybe he just wanted to establish himself at the head of the table?


Jotting down some dates on his (Linda's) calendar. He's going to be so ready for preschool come March/April.

No comments: