Monday, January 26, 2009

Christmas Festivities 2008

I wanted to share some of our pictures from this past Christmas. Because I took so many (I got a fancy new camera for my birthday!) I've included links to the different albums.

We spent from December 20th until Christmas morning in Fresno with Matt's family. We had a nice, relaxing visit and were even able to attend Grandma Wanda's Christmas party with Matt's aunts, uncles and cousins as well as a dinner with some of Matt's friends. Luke had a great time and was a-okay with all the attention he was given.

Christmas '08 at Grandma Wanda's

Christmas '08 in Fresno


The morning of the 25th we headed over to San Jose and stayed until the 27th. We had a nice time on Christmas at my parents' houses as well as dinner at my dad & Stephanie's the day after Christmas. Our visit was very short but little did we know that we would be back on the 30th.

Christmas '08 in San Jose


We don't know what next Christmas will have in store for us (the traveling became rather exhausting) but we were so grateful to see and get to spend time with so much of our extended family this past holiday season.

No comments: