Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Doing Fine (so far) in 2009.

2009 has so far proved itself very uneventful- thankfully. Our weather has been fantastic and our weekends have been relaxing. Grandma Carole & Grandpa John came to visit over MLK weekend and we enjoyed their company. We're trying to take little outings every weekend so we headed to the beach-front park in Pismo one Sunday (and stopped over to check out the monarch butterflies) and made a trip last weekend to see the model train displays at the Oceano Depot. We miss seeing everyone in all our travels but this month has been a welcome change of pace from the holidays and Luke's medical issues.
The fancy borders and text on the pictures are a result of my procrastination (I don't want to do laundry- sorry) and Luke taking a good long nap. I was directed to an online site that allows you to edit and play with your pictures so play I did. This may be something I do every post- maybe not. I realize the font is hard to read in some of them so I need to work on that. Just thought it might be fun to change things up.




















No comments: