Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Fresno Christmas '09

I was TERRIBLE about taking pictures this year both in Fresno and San Jose during Christmas. I got a few cute ones but not near enough. I have failed as a mother.

Anyway, we were in Fresno from December 22nd until Christmas morning. We had a nice, relaxing time and it's always so much fun to see Luke interact with his cousins. They are so far apart in age (16,11,7,2) but they get along great and always seem to have a good time.

Uncle Dave, Kaylene, Brennen and Maggie (under the hair.)

Cousins (Maggie was being camera shy.)

All four of them almost have the exact same color hair. I LOVE this picture. It made it to a frame on our hallway wall before posting it here.

Righty was a big help in opening gifts. Luke was definitely starting to get into it...

Until he went after Uncle Brian's pile and I had to stop him. Mid-pout here.

Brennen made Luke into a Christmas ninja. He obviously took this duty very seriously.

Luke is ALL about taking pictures. And for some reason- that is his picture taking face.

Uncle Brian, Luke, Kaylene (in psychedelic Snuggie) and Maggie.

I promise that Papa, Grandma Chrissy, Aunt Julie, Daddy and I were, in fact, present but like I said, I was horrible at taking pictures. After the chaos of last year (Luke's shunt malfunction immediately following Christmas) I really just wanted to relax so I mostly just sat, opened my own gifts (thank you!) and watched. I hope Santa keeps me on the nice list for next year...

No comments: