Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Happy Anniversary Mom and Dad!


Matt and I celebrated our 6th wedding anniversary this past Sunday. We started the day taking formal family pictures (to commemorate Luke turning 18 months on Saturday as well) did a little lunch at Firestones (jealous?!) and then had dinner at McClintocks in Pismo Beach. Our big day got us a free giant brownie sundae which Luke found just the thing to wash down his halibut dinner.

This weekend Matt and I are off to Las Vegas to attend the wedding of my high school friend, Isthar. We're using it as a post-anniversary celebration so we're going out to dinner and seeing "Love" on Friday night. We're very excited and I'm sure Grandpa Jim and Grandma Stephanie will have a lovely weekend back in SLO with Luke, Lola and Rocco. I'm most excited about getting to carry a purse smaller then a suitcase for a whole weekend!

No comments: