Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Pump It Up.

While up in San Jose, Luke was fortunate enough to be invited to a birthday party for my high school friend Melissa's two boys, Dylan (4) and Luke (1). It was at Pump it Up in Morgan Hill and, not only was I thoroughly impressed with the place and want to open my own in SLO, but Luke had a great time. He had never experienced a bounce house (and neither had I- but it was a secret wish- now fulfilled!) and he loved it. I was nervous when the big kids would come charging in and scare the pants off of him but Luke kept asking "Where babies go?" (he calls all kids "babies") when they would leave so I think he liked the commotion.

Luke's mid-bounce face.


Luke and "babies."

Luke and Birthday Boy Dylan.

The slide I took him up and down (no small feat maneuvering he and I up there.)


A lot steeper that I imagined from the bottom... But Luke was fine with it (not over-joyed but not terrified.) We only did it twice.

Birthday Party Group Picture. Birthday Boys Dylan and Luke are sitting on the big red arms.

Luke with another high school friend's (Jenny) son, Preston.

Thank you, Melissa and Doug, for inviting Luke to celebrate with Dylan and Luke! We truly had a great time and look forward to seeing the Remmick boys again soon!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

And we loved having him there! Pump It Up has drop-in hours too. Next time you are up here, we should try to go again. :)