Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Happy 30-something Birthday to Mommy!

November 16th marked my 30-ish birthday and Luke and Matt went all out. I had a pretty regular Tuesday (such is the life of a mom!) but managed to squeeze in a prenatal massage (ahhh....) and a nap. That night we went out to dinner and then I was spoiled by gifts and a very tasty cake decorated by OUR cake boss aka Matt/Dad. Luke was more then happy to assist me in all ways possible with my birthday treats.

25 weeks pregnant. Had to get a picture with both of my babies. Luke had to be a turkey and make funny faces and refuse to stand up straight.

Luke doing his "funny laugh." It's quite a random explosion of intense guffawing and animated faces. He finds it funnier then anyone else.

My beautiful birthday cake!

You still get your wish even if someone else blows out your candles first, right?

No comments: