Tuesday, November 23, 2010

New Orleans 2010

While Luke was in Fresno with Papa and Grandma Chrissy Halloween weekend, Matt and I were in New Orleans with some family and friends to celebrate the wedding of Chris (my brother) and Gina. It was an interesting time and a very nice wedding.

Chris and Matt enjoying a quiet date night at Jockamos (not really- we were all there- but they're sweet on each other like that.)

Jockamos famed carpet bagger steak.

Stephanie, Kevin and I wandering around the French Quarter.

Matt and I in front of the beautiful Saint Louis Cathedral.


I made Matt, Steph and Kevin pose in front of this decked out house. NOLA loves Halloween almost as much as Mardi Gras.

John and Mom waiting for the wedding ceremony to begin.

The groom.

Exchanging vows.

Mom and I.

Mom, Peggy and Marcia.

I snagged myself a handsome groomsmen.

The groom was pretty handsome too.

Matt. Doing a handstand. On the dance floor.

I wish I would have taken more pictures but between dealing with a nasty cold that started the first night we arrived and having horrible raging hormones, I was a huge stick in the mud. Unfortunately, NOLA Halloween weekend and sick, pissy pregnant lady don't mesh well. The wedding was beautiful though and everyone had a great time. The food was amazing (as expected) and the weather was surprisingly good. All and all is was a good break away from daily life and an interesting way to spend the Halloween weekend.

No comments: