Thursday, December 2, 2010

Santa is OK.

Happy to report that Luke saw Santa and he didn't cry! He didn't crack anything close to a smile either but baby steps, right? Santa was very patient and spoke a lot to Luke and he answered Santa a couple of times. But for the most part, Luke was just completely into the small candy cane that Santa immediately gave him (smart Santa) and that was about it.

Luke! This is Santa! Ok, I'll just take the picture.

My parents are forcing me to talk to you.

Candy required.

The funniest thing is Luke often mentions that he wants a pair of boots when he sees me putting on mine. So I told him to tell Santa that's what he wants for Christmas and maybe (definitely) Santa will bring them for him Christmas morning! I kept reminding him to let Santa know that when he sits on his lap but of course, he clammed up and didn't say a word about it when the time came. 30 minutes later we're in the car and Luke exclaims "OH! I didn't tell Santa I wanted boots! We have to go back and tell him!" Alrighty. We promised to sent Santa an email about it and fingers crossed he'll bring Luke boots (he will) Christmas morning!

No comments: