Monday, February 23, 2009

The Tupperware Tornado

I caught Luke dismantling my mom's tupperware drawer while in San Jose a couple weeks back. He's fully into anything he can open and slam (doors are his favorite) but after that gets boring, we move onto emptying the contents.

He removed his glasses before the chaos began. This is his "I know I did something wrong but how can you be mad?" face. It's good.



I'm usually mean mommy but the tupperware drawer was one of MY favorites as a kid (same drawer, probably same tupperware!) so we enjoyed a good laugh.


A small sampling of the damage. The corner of that drawer is responsible for a deep scar on Uncle Chris's face. Ah, memories...

1 comment:

Kelci said...

That was Bella's favorite too. She would actually climb into the drawer and sit there and play with everything.
And a tip...do not store your baking items like sugar, flour, cupcake sprinkles, etc. on the bottom shelf of your pantry. They're the next conquest after tupperware.