Thursday, February 17, 2011

Another Baby G Update

I had another ultrasound on February 11th to check-in on the baby. Everything looks great and she's getting big! The doctor estimated her at 7 lbs. 14 oz. on the 11th and the length of her femur is like 2 weeks ahead of her due date so she's tall. I'm going to guess she's going to be about 22 inches tall and about 8 1/2 lbs. Hard to believe that I have that much baby packed inside of me right now!

Baby face! Her chubby cheek and right eye are at the top and her mouth is to the left. The doctor kept gushing about how sweet her cheeks are so she had to print out a picture for us!

The plan is she will be delivered on Tuesday, February 22nd at Sierra Vista Hospital in SLO via c-section. It's all scheduled for 12:30pm so assuming it all goes as planned- we'll be a family of 4 by THIS COMING Tuesday afternoon!

I'll try to get her info and pictures up as soon as I'm coherent and able. Stay tuned!

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I really hope that hospital has Bravo!