Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Baby Shower(s)- Take 2!

Due to Luke's early arrival, I never had a proper baby shower. I had two planned but Luke showed up a few days before the first one and was up at Stanford when the second one was due to take place in SLO. But because I have AMAZING friends and family, I finally got my showers! The first was thrown by Theta sisters for myself and another Theta sister, Melissa. It was so special and Nicole, Heidi and Jill did an incredible job.

(From left) Nicole, Me, Melissa, Heidi and Jill- love you girls!

My mom got together with Natalie, a very good family friend, and threw me my second shower the next day. It was at Natalie's beautiful home and the spread was unreal! So many friends and family members came and it was just perfect. I'm a very lucky mommy!

Somehow I didn't get a picture with my mom, Natalie and I. But from left, here is Cyndi (Natalie's fantastic mom and a huge help with the shower!), Carole (my mom) and Natalie. I LOVE these ladies!

Food! It was catered and was amazing! I'm craving those little coconut shrimp again just thinking about it...

Thanks to the lovely hostesses and for everyone who came and showered me with love, support and generous gifts. Baby G. is already so loved and I can't wait to tell her about these excellent celebrations in our honor!

2 comments:

Melissa said...

The food was really good, really good!!!

Steph said...

that was a fun shower and the food was de.li.cious!!! great job carole and natalie! :)